© 2010 Wiseways. All Rights Reserved.
Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School #26632
Professional Movement Teacher Training
--after graduating from the Fundamental 200 Hour Teacher Training become a Movement Facilitator
Yoga Alliance CEUs with Workshop Offerings
WiseWays YOGA and MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING
200 and 300 hour programs Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School #26632
Is WiseWays Teacher Training right for you?
IT IS if the following appeals to you:
- A western based yoga: addressing the challenges of living in our culture including bodies out of balance and in poor health, hectic and stressful lifestyles, and being disconnected with own inner wisdom and deeper Self.
- English terms are used. Additionally, the work itself is non-religious and non-directive on matters of religion and spirituality--although many participants report that the work enhances their religion and/or spirituality,
- Integrative style of yoga that intelligently guides students to their own inner wisdom and body knowing. Learn to teach safe and beneficial customized classes, workshops and facilitate one-on-one sessions in a variety of settings, for a range of populations and bodies.
- Experiential anatomy and physiology for an exploration of the living body in yoga.
- Principles that contain core knowledge that continues to provide clarity and depth.
- Help and information on the business of being a successful yoga teacher.
- Programs use a mentoring and individualized method of education and are relaxed, satisfying and empowering.
- Unlimited general yoga sessions for the duration of your training.
- Ask about payment plans. Deposit required to enroll with remainder of tuition due at first session unless on a payment plan. Books are separate.
FUNDAMENTAL 200 HOUR PROGRAM
WiseWays Yoga Experience
- Learn to teach gently active yoga classes for diverse populations and bodies
- Essential understandings in anatomy, movement, philosophy, history and more
- Become a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher--RYT 200
- This is the foundation for both the WiseWays Integrative 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and the Ageless Ways Professional Movement Teacher Training
includes unlimited Membership
from enrollment to completion
payment plans available
300 HOUR PROGRAM
WiseWays Yoga Fundamental 200 Training
- Learn to facilitate private sessions, special interest series and workshops
- Understand and teach both yin and yang yoga
- Apply yoga intergrative modality
- Find your own unique and special way of working with students
The 300 training has two components
1. Core Program Seminars
2. Elective Workshops--separately priced
300 Level CORE Program Price
includes unlimited Membership
from enrollment through to completion
payment plans available
AGELESS WAYS PROFESSIONAL MOVEMENT TEACHER TRAINING
WiseWays Yoga Fundamental 200 Yoga Teacher Training
From Postural to Playful Movement Facilitation
Open, integrate and align your own body. Experience freeing movement forms.
Learn to teach private movement sessions and facilitate group sessions
Everyone should have a movement and meditation mentor! That mentor could be you.
A wonderful career.
A sweet, wild journey into yourself.
Three Levels 100 hours each: ROOTS HEART WINGS
Michele Mangione Ph.D., Somatics, E-RYT 500 Yoga Alliance
PRIMARY WISEWAYS TEACHER TRAINER
Michelle Renee Tavenner BS, Ed, RYT 500
with other WiseWays teachers and teaching assistants
As educators, our purpose
is to assist our clients and students in becoming more fully present,
radiantly healthy,and connected—to their own inner wisdom and spirit.
To do this we
- Facilitate bodymind and evolutionary understandings and explorations.
- Blend ancient and leading-edge bodymindspirit practices, including Somatic techniques for release, re-education and integration. Creating a fun, intelligent and safe yoga—for real people with real bodies. And offering FUNctional Fitness ways to agelessness for any-body.
- Teach essentials including assisting clients and students with: pain and stress management; freeing and restoring deep, complete natural breathing; establishing healthy energetic flow; developing whole body strength and flexiblity; and finding ease in the bodymindspirit.
- Work with each student’s unique needs and challenges. Addressing postural problems, common ailments, acute and chronic conditions, dis-eases, and more.
phone: 614-488-3041 email: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.agelessways.com
FOR professionals to connect, recharge and grow, professionally and personally.
FOR those aspiring to be a yoga, meditation or movement teacher.
FOR bodyworkers and other professionals who work with helping others.
FOR anyone seeking personal growth and a deep bodymind education for themselves.
FOR beginning or expanding a career in, or related to, the bodymind field.
FOR YOU--Join us in these small, relaxed, individualized sessions.
"...these professional workshops have allowed me to journey inward to my center, moved parts of me that welcomed the stretch. How cool is that!!" LSW
“I begin teacher training this month and I am thrilled about investing in myself.” Lisa RYT 200
"I really enjoyed the training....Thank you so much for all your hard work in educating me... and the materials you gave us will be GREAT resources."
Carla, RYT 200, who drove from the other side of Dayton to attend the training
"The best!" Renee, RYT 500, Middle School Teacher